Monday, May 16, 2011

I was on track. Perfectly on track.
 a smoothie a day. a fast. keeping it under 200 a day, plus work outs. then...graduation.
So im a college graduate now. And that sounds so old! college graduates are like....adults! real adults! grown ups! hahaha i feel like im still 8! haha
anyways, so this week has been nothing but lunches and dinners and family and school receptions and etc etc etc.
So ive been fairly good, but lets just say, ive slipped up.
Feeling like a total fatty. looking like one to!
Getting back on track. I will get there!
Im going out of town this weekend for a few days, I hope i can stay focused enough to not stuff my face. I think i can do well.
Anyone want a text buddy, i need to stay in check so i can no longer slip up on little things.
anyways, Im off to the gym. waddle off my excess....

ps. i got my tattoo! it looks amazing.
braille... inner wrist.
its rad!!

love you ladies!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. u will have to sho us pics of the tat i bet its great
    yeah ididnt feel like i was that old either at my college graduation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A college grad now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a college grad! I'll be your text buddy if you'd like. Just email me at thinornot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete