Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I would have gotten through the entire day having only a soda but at dinner my aunt n cousins started making this whole big deal (in that jokingly serious tone) that theyve taken a vote & they've never seen me eat anything so I HAD to go make a plate of dinner. It wasn't so bad but it threw off my week. That was 2-3 days ago? & now my intake has risen from 10 ff a day or a slice of toast to like, 300-500 Cals a day. Not super overdoing it, but it's more, way more, than i would like...
I told my cousin a lil about it last night. He's noticed certain symptoms n so I explained a bit, he didn't - he couldn't understand it completely. The anger & guilt that is attached to every bite. You can't explain that sort of pain. I thought out of anyone he'd understand the most bc he just recovered from a pill addiction & theres similarities in behavior, that helplessness & what not.. We both can't just, stop it change , ya know..
Anyways, I think hes more sympathetic now - but i hated looking into those eyes- just full of pity, or that's what it seemed like.. We'll see how things go from here on out though..
But I gotta say, being w a guy is the ultimate diet motivation bc you can't hide fat when your naked... Or in underwear.


2 comments:

  1. 300-500 sounds perfect :) I'm sorry your family is stressing you out. Family can be the worst about that sort of thing, and I'm sorry they're giving you That Look.

    ReplyDelete