Thursday, September 22, 2011
Yesterday's intake:
Mini muffin
1/2 slice pizza
Bread roll
.... The bread roll pushed me over my breaking point. The guilt was overwhelming. & it made the hunger act up. My stomach was growling all night-still is- & I tried pushing my fingers into my stomach to make it stop. It didn't help much.
Today I've only had a CapriSun to drink. We went to get food but I resisted. Plus I just started my period so I'm all bloated which is a terrible problem seeing as how sensitive I am at the moment to any sort of intake. I feel like I've got a constant full meal in my stomach at all times. Oh, & I haven't taken a shot for about 5 days. I know you want all the yummy details, but just sayin... Hah
Anyways, I'm off to go busy my mind.
Xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my period always makes me felel all gross and fat too
ReplyDelete