Saturday, July 3, 2010

So after careful consideration, I have removed the ABC diet from my life at this moment. I have tried to hard to keep it up but I have been doing consistent work outs and riding my horse & I cant ride on an empty stomach, bc I will get dizzy and fall off the horse. no bueno. So, overall I have been keeping a good pace with intake/burn. Probably could be better, but nothing thats had me too upset. Just ordered some new work out clothes- VERY EXITED.
and I have spent hours tonight catching up on all the "Losing it Will Jillian" episodes on HULU. AMAAAAAZING! She is brilliant. She is my ultimate inspiration to get to the gym and work it out.
Anyways, its a brief update, i havent really had anything to say lately so ive been distant. I know, i apologize. dont hate me!! :}
xoxoxo stay beautiful ladies, keep up all the amazing work. be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment