Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have been eating constently 1 meal a day still. but its still far too much. I feel so chunky... bleh... The guy i like (stillllll) said the other day that im super skinny & the last thing i needed to worry about was my body, and i need to go on his fatty diet. hah no thank you!
its nice to hear those things, but it never quiets the angry voices in my head.
about to do a quick in-apartment work out. I rode my horse this morning for two hours, walk-trot-canter-leg yielding-volte and some shoulder in. So some good work out to start my day!  :) and i dl'd jillian Michael's 30 day shred on itunes so imma try it!!

intake:
1 nature valley bar
red vines (0 fat, great sweet snack)
coke zero
peanut butter (spoonful)

time to work out!











1 comment:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY you told me about red vines. I have been looking for something sweet that I can eat when I'm craving it and not have to suffer the calorie consistences. anyways sounds like a good work out! keep it up

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete