Sunday, May 29, 2011

I know its been forevers since ive been on, so imma do a brief update. 
1. after graduating college, and still feeling like im in second grade, ive traveled to NYC for a week and then have been up in norcal for a few days mellowing out till i return to the busy city of LA looking for a studio, so i can work on my art and be like.... professional? haha 
2. im a planker now. haha (see also, facebook page)
3. I got back on a dirt bike for the first time in about 5 years? rode my dads 250 around for about an hour, and the lil 60 for about 30 min. raced my brother, slid out on dry grass and hurt my knee. but woke up today with my entire body aching from workin my muscles! which means, rad work out! :) 
4. brothers friend in town, and a total junk food addict. he has been eating, mcdonalds, big gulps, snickers, doritos, cheetos, etc.... and trying to bring me down with him. Ive been fairly good, but lets just say... will power got weak at times. im on it though! tomorrow, liquid fast. easy easy. i got this. 
5. another text buddy. yay! Thin or Not. So happy to have another source of support.  She seems lovely, cant wait to talk more. 
6. im supa tired and just played monopoly and watched old school 80s/90s wwf wrestling on dvds w brother and friends. those mullets and rad neon patterned leggings are just too legit. haha 
7. i get to see my bestie / boy crush tomorrow night. super super excited. and super super frustrated. we are SOOO flirtatious and there is so much energy between us, but he is too cowardly to break up w the gf (who he is def not into, and fights w all the time- er, she just yells at him while he takes it). I just cant even say how wrong the entire situation is, but im upset that he wont actually do the right thing, and he's basically all talk. I guess its best i know that now, but i still cant help but want him. oh well. i can be happy as just friends i guess. i just need a new male distraction. lol
8. came across a funny (non-ana-related) blog, that is hilarious: Hyperbole and a Half  Check it out yo. its worth a light ab workout with all the laughs. 
9. its time for bed. feeling like a fatty rollie pollie and want to leave my meanie-head. 


goodnight ladies. 
xoxo 
THINKIN THIN THOUGHTS. :} 



4 comments:

  1. yay for graduating college
    ive enver rode a dirt bike i bet it is a good workout though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your blog it's lovely! I love bmxing it's so fun I am always so scared I am going to burn myself though I dont know why! Anyway hope all is well XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your use of question marks. hopefully the boy will admit what you've admitted about their relationshit (not a typo) &get it over with. also i looked up that blog. ummm fantastic? check. stay strong, little lady.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out love! I enjoy texting with you, too!

    ReplyDelete