Intake:
1 pastry
a few handfuls of cheez-its
not a healthy day by any means, but kept it at that at least?
ha
so a weird thing happened tonight (i guess 4:30 is technically the morning, but not when you dont sleep). My brother and I talked about my non-eating. In a strange way. I havent told him, and I dont know if he just knows, if my mom told him, or what exactly. But he sent me a text talking about a new episode on tv about beauty & they followed an anorexic and how she died 6 weeks after filming he episode. And I said, Dont let mom see it. (because she will immediately think that im going to die in 6 weeks or something and would freak out). And he said that he deleted it, and "just keep eating" which led into a brief chat about maintaining enough weight otherwise he'll force feed me, and we kept it light and joking around, but it was really really weird to talk about it with him. In a good way though...? I dont know, he is the person i look up to most, so I guess it could be embarrassing or shameful, so hiding is easiest, hiding also prevents any sort of intervention.. but yeah, it was surprsing. But my whole family, and friends are coming this week for my graduation. and several know about my eating habits, so i better fast till then so i dont disappoint. haha
I threw out my cheez its box & threw out my choco/almonds. and anything else thats dangerous. (brand new foods today i got, all in the trash). yup. No food will pass these lips til graduation lunch w the fam. (and even then, it will be light and basically nothing). I can do it.... its one week out of my whole freaking life! if i cant liquid fast for a week, theres something wrong with me. jeez!
heh.
< 3
Congrats on your intake! I'm glad you talked to your brother, he sounds very caring. Good job on getting rid of the food! Good luck on the liquid fast, I know you can do it. :)
ReplyDelete