Wednesday, July 20, 2011

11:50 am

yesterdays intake:
1/2 turkey sandwich on whole wheat w no mayo.
1 spoon of peanut butter

Horse back riding 1 hour
1 hour pilates

6 diet pills
2 diuretics


I plan on about the same sorta intake today.

Ps the CliniCAL am/pm pills seem to actually help a lot. I got my appetite under control, like- not hungry at all- i feel thinner, and am shrinking... theyre the 1 pill that actually has done something. So if youre looking for a new diet pill, i highly suggest this... I have the link to a purchase area in a post a few days ago.

off to work.
post later.
 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Careful with all those diet pills though! But they sound good- I am going to check it out. Nicely done lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horseback riding! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete