Hey ladies,
sorry ive been away.. I went home for a few days.
Things are well though.
Ive been averaging 1/2 a sandwich a day..
My cousin has been staying w me and he knows kinda about my eating. He knows that i dont eat, and he knows that i take pills too.
He is recently recovered from his own addiction so its a nice lil sick-understanding...
He covers for me too. When i dont eat, he'll tell my mom, "WE ate lunch not too long ago"
but he tells me i need to eat. but wont push me. he knows...
anyways..
so i think im losing. slowly but surely.
I just purchased a candle, "Mulled Cider" by Village Candle that reminds me of two winters ago when I was in my most sick point. and it keeps me motivated. which is odd but amazing... smells are ridiculously powerful when it comes to memory so im glad i found this candle again.
I have to leave to go to a art museum opening right now though, but ill catch up with you all soon.
XOXO
-JANE DOE
just taacke care of urself hun
ReplyDeleteits good that u guys can understand each other though
I agree with above! Know when you need more and give yourself what you need. It is nice to have someone to be understanding and supportive of you though.
ReplyDelete