so ive been dating someone since the end of august, and i am so incredibly happy...and feel like, together we can take on anything the world throws at us. you know that feeling? Where everyone else can fade away, and life will remain perfect as long as we are side by side. He moved in with me a couple months before that, so we spend all our time together, and are both very passive and so we never argue, and can keep each other happy. (tmi warning... not to mention he is the only guy thats been able to make me come). But its sort of an untraditional relationship, and two friends know about us, and are very very against it. I got yelled at all day yesterday but one friend to leave him, make him move out, etc etc. But there is no way im going to sacrifice my happiness to fit into a conventional idea of a relationship.
Eating wise, its back and forth.. I can basically fast one day, and then the other day i cant help but push any snack near me into my face hole. God i wish i could purge sometimes. Restricting takes so much control.
Anyways, my boy left yesterday morning to spend christmas with his family and then meet me at my house after christmas. I cant wait till then. I miss everything about him. Im nervous my friend is going to tell my family about us, and that is going to start and shitstorm within the family. Why do people push themselves into your life when its not their place. I just dont understand. It makes me want to gather my things, and just run away with him and my puppy... experience life on the road. away from judgement.
....I need some text buddy support :)
Gorgeous thinspo! And hey I live in LA too! I think we cud b text buddies! that is if u dnt mind the fact that im 16 lol. But i guess we cud encourage each other abt the restricting at least:/ its rly gud that ur so set on ur happiness tho:) maybe u shud talk to ur friends a bit, i think they just dnt want u to get hurt u know...so if u made it clear to them how u feel etc they wud b more understanding, i mean theyre ur friends, so they shud b understanding. stay strong<3
ReplyDelete