Monday, September 2, 2013

3:06

its so frustrating..
I wake up. stomach growling. I feel a bit skinnier. lighter. tighter. and yet. the numbers are not changing. or at least not dramatically.
Im taking the hCG pills, and cut back my food to under 500 cals a day.
I remember when I would do days and days, even a week or more without a single bite of food.
I wish i could do that again.
But i have eyes on me now.
My boyfriend is always around and he loved to have meals together (granted, most couples do enjoy that. but not when youre trying to starve yourself!)
Im doing a fair job keeping him from being suspicious though.
I just need to get over this beginning hump and then i hope itll all be easier and the weight will just fall off my body..
it use to be so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment