so im back on the depo birth control shot (Which, as a lovely side effect, is weight loss.... although it also does something is thinning of bones and calcium and what not. thats why my doc took me off of it. but im desperate, and need anything i can get. pills or ring or whatever not my thing. i love the shot).
so i dont know if its being back on the shot, or the fact im also taking 2-4 pills, lax, and occasionally 2 duiretics, but ive lost 4-5 lbs .... along with some exercise and restricting of course.
but it feels good.
let me go over my weight history with you all...
beginning: 125
dropped to 117, where that was my plateau for a long time, and safety weight.
dropped to 113
tried going healthy, and bounced up to 130, then to 139.
139 was my heighest and FLIPPED OUT
dropped to 135 where i stayed for awhile
then to 133.
im now at 129.
and hoping to make it first to 125, then back to 117, then to 113, and to my ultimate goal weight from the start which was 110.
screw trying to be healthy and eat right, that f*******cked me up! but slowly im getting there. i wish weight results came so much quicker. but we have such a sharp eye, we can see the small changes day by day which keeps me motivated.
xoxo
Fuck ya know, I've been thinking about this weightloss cycle that we go through, like when you eat nothing and still gain!? A couple of the lovely bloggers have been committing to a once a week weigh in. As much as I'm pretty sure I couldn't make it a week, I definitely think it's something worth looking into. Stop this washing machine of gain loss, water weight, bloating etc etc. Bullshit. Fuck man. Hurts my brain. Xo
ReplyDeleteHmmmm. I didn't know depo could cause weight loss.... I'll have to look into this... my bones are abnormally dense. I'm sure they could handle it.
ReplyDelete