Monday, September 16, 2013

Calla Lily,
Im jealous ! I wish i was more toned, but like i said in my previous posts- i dont have access to a gym anymore, and i hate running! although i wish i liked it.. I ride horses everyday. or at least i did when i wasnt in school. But my body is the tall/naturally lean type.
Here is some documentation from awhile ago. I fluctuate around this area usually. sometimes thinner, sometimes thicker.
trying to get thinner. obviously...
I use to go to the gym a lot and do cardio and also see a personal trainer for weights, so i use to be much more toned, but i moved so i dont get to do that anymore unfortunately.


2 comments:

  1. You still have lovely hip bones, and such willowy frame! I enjoy being muscular, but it also is an obstacle to obtaining the lovely thigh gap. I'll post documentation tomorrow, I need to finish a paper. Do you live in the US? We could text. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete