Intake:
1 string cheese
10 ritz crackers
1 bell pepper full of Quinoa, black beans, & veggies
+3 lax & 4 diet pills.
Just looked through old photo albums (my life has been thoroughly documented from birth till now, & albums made till I was 18? & I was so so skinny, naturally, growing up & then I saw this point where I just got a bit more normal. Still tall & skinny, but a little stomach & the norm... But I had no idea then.. It's funny how I had no idea that it wasn't flattering to wear squeezing tight jeans that cause a lil spill over..& now I can't go a second without analyzing every pinch of my body.
You ladies are the best. Drinking yummy Yerba Mate tea- promotes weight loss. Glug it down yo!
Ok on my phone & w ppls so I gotta get back. Stay skinny minnie till we finny w no more dinnie. :)
-Jane _ doe-
i don thave pics that dominate my hole liek just some and i look at them and wish i was smaller even though ppl tell meim smalll now dont beleive them
ReplyDeletebut good intake
Yum, the bell pepper with quinoa and beans sounds delicious. I miss the confidence I had when I was younger too :(
ReplyDeleteGreat intake! I've missed talking to you lately! How are you?
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the jeans thing. I hate seeing girls who can't tell they have muffin top and I always make sure my waistband isn't too tight. Yay for being bodily aware! Haha. Have a great day, you've been doing awesome. =)
ReplyDelete