Sunday, May 30, 2010

Barely Surviving

just watched Food Inc. again. Trust me- whenever you feel hungry, just reach for that DVD ladies. Thatll work better than almost anything!
So im at my friends parents house for the weekend. Feaking out about having to actually eat! :O
My aaaamazing ana buddy got me feeling better about it and I think ill be able to handle it.
Today: 1 smoothie, a handful of chips, and 3 bites of a vegetarian tostada. Not too bad right?? for having suspicious eyes all over me?
Im scared though, tomorrow were going to the lake... bbq's / swimsuits/ fattiness!!
I just want to be engulfed in a big sweatshirt and hide. Im not ready to reveal my body yet. Its not ready.
Well just checkin in while I can.
Wish me luck tomorrow ladies.
Believe me, no food will be entering my body while im in a swimsuit- thats a guarantee!
Stay strong&beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment