Today:
1 nectarine
1/2 cup noodles
Overall Ive been pretty good with not overdoing it, but I give into small things when my roommate is around and that has to stop.
Otherwise I would be down to like 110 right now probably!
I bought some really cute clothes yesterday. this adorable dress.. maybe once my stomach pulls back into place after these noodles Ill put up some pictures of it. ?
we'll see.
Last night I saw this amazing band open for Plants and Animals. They were called Lost in the Trees! it was beautiful. They had like 20 different instruments on stage. Id definitely recommend them. Theyre new cd comes out in august, they were selling it at the venue and its brilliant.
Also, I have my art show opening tonight so I gotta get ready for that tonight as well. very exciting.
Hope you all are doing great, I have to start catching up on everybodys blogs since Ive been "away" from this one for awhile.
Ive really missed this.
_JaneDoe

No comments:
Post a Comment