an all day binge. ugh.
I was doing really well too!! then my friend took me to lunch : tostada salad. then to dinner later: 2 slices of pizza, and a frozen yogurt! >:O
I wasnt even hungry, for either of the meals!
I ate because i felt some weird guilt that I didnt want to make her feel bad for being the only one eating, even though I was screaming at myself inside. I dont know why i continued to eat when my guilt inside far outweighs the guilt i would have felt if i didnt eat and just watched her eat.
Tomorrow is definitely a zero calorie day fast! water and zero calorie coke or something.
I need to.
I am so unhappy with my stats right now.
Life is going really well, but I cant enjoy it with all the little things that are keeping me distracted. The waist of the jeans are pushing up skin to form love handles. The shirt is pulled too tightly across my stomach. My arms are pushed against my ribcage and making them look wide. The space between my thighs while standing is shrinking.
I need to feel the drifting again. The hunger, and shakes, and lightheadedness. The feeling of bone touching bone while i move, or try to sleep. The discomfort of sitting, or laying, or anything because all natural fatty pads of the human body has disappeared, and we rest right on our skeleton.
Stay strong ladies!
I will not disappoint.
_janedoe
No comments:
Post a Comment