Hey Ladies,
Currently watching New York, I love You (trailer) based on: Paris, Je T'aime (trailer). The French version was amazing so im holding my breath, hopefully this one wont be an embarrassment. The reviews have been ok, nothing special. So many talented actors and directors- but apparently nothing more than "a guilty pleasure."
Anyways, Today i managed to get by with only a spo
onful of fruit in the morning, a nectarine in the evening, and a small bit of frozen yogurt. i definitely could have gone without the y
ogurt but at that point my friend began to notice the small to zero portions.
At the beach people were eating nonstop!! then after we went to someones house and they were eating macaroni salad, wheat thins covered in that canned easy cheese, and beef jerky, peanuts, chicken, etc etc. nonstop. Im so glad I have my vegan/vegetarian-ism to rely on!
Also at the very end of the day the best walking thinspo showed up right next to our spot.
It was the best motivation. Plus the encouragement of my buddy. :)
I dont know what is planned for tomorrow but hop
efully more distractions.
Im eager to step on the scale, wrap the tape measure around my body, and live on lovely liquids.
I havent had time to check up on all of you guys, but I hope you are all doing well! Id love to hear how you guys are doing! Lemme know & ill drop off some motivation, or praise. :) ha
Otherwise, Stay strong & beautiful!!


Well done on the intake, and how lucky are you having walking thinspo! I've been alright, I lost 2Ibs when I got on the scales yesterday, from Saturday, I haven't weighed myself yet this morning because I am still lying in bed.
ReplyDeleteIt is 11am and I have so much coursework for tomorrow, and the sun is shining, damn I hate bank holidays
X