STICKS & BONES

Sunday, September 19, 2010

FML LOL

"" Today, I tried on the bridesmaid dress I ordered for my sister's wedding next week. The zipper stuck, so I brought it to the seamstress to get it fixed. She tugged for a minute then said, "It's not broken; you're just fat." FML ""

Posted by JANE_DOE at 11:07 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Height: 5'10"
cw: 138
hw:140
lw: 113
gw:115-120









Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (5)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2011 (266)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (72)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ►  February (48)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2010 (423)
    • ►  December (48)
    • ►  November (99)
    • ►  October (60)
    • ▼  September (57)
      • I want to be..... cold
      • I want to be..... cold
      • I want to be..... cold
      • Fragile Beginnings
      • Fragile Beginnings
      • Fragile Beginnings
      • ps. is this not amazing design?!(click HERE YO if ...
      • ps. is this not amazing design?!(click HERE YO if ...
      • ps. is this not amazing design?!(click HERE YO if ...
      • OH MAN OH MAN! i just caught up on the dexter seas...
      • OH MAN OH MAN! i just caught up on the dexter seas...
      • OH MAN OH MAN! i just caught up on the dexter seas...
      • ive been out of control for too long. I try to con...
      • ive been out of control for too long. I try to con...
      • ive been out of control for too long. I try to con...
      • In a class today we were presenting research on va...
      • In a class today we were presenting research on va...
      • In a class today we were presenting research on va...
      • IMAGE SOS
      • IMAGE SOS
      • IMAGE SOS
      • Because This is how I Feel..... ;)
      • Because This is how I Feel..... ;)
      • Because This is how I Feel..... ;)
      • FML LOL
      • FML LOL
      • FML LOL
      • So just got to therapy, and because the radio wasn...
      • So just got to therapy, and because the radio wasn...
      • So just got to therapy, and because the radio wasn...
      • Foo-D-airy update.
      • Foo-D-airy update.
      • Foo-D-airy update.
      • 10 pounds girls!
      • 10 pounds girls!
      • 10 pounds girls!
      • So I had negative calories all yesterday! (about -...
      • So I had negative calories all yesterday! (about -...
      • So I had negative calories all yesterday! (about -...
      • New Plan, Day 1
      • New Plan, Day 1
      • New Plan, Day 1
      • Ate way too much today,so i just finished a 3 hour...
      • Ate way too much today,so i just finished a 3 hour...
      • Ate way too much today,so i just finished a 3 hour...
      • Today i was planning on fasting, fail. Had 2 handf...
      • Today i was planning on fasting, fail. Had 2 handf...
      • Today i was planning on fasting, fail. Had 2 handf...
      • Im starting an photo project for my final; is anyo...
      • Im starting an photo project for my final; is anyo...
      • Im starting an photo project for my final; is anyo...
      • Intake: 1/2 veggie wrap 2 am die...
      • Intake: 1/2 veggie wrap 2 am die...
      • Intake: 1/2 veggie wrap 2 am die...
      • love sick.... Pm diet pills and ill submerge into...
      • love sick.... Pm diet pills and ill submerge into...
      • love sick.... Pm diet pills and ill submerge into...
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (63)
    • ►  May (33)
    • ►  April (21)

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.