Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Foo-D-airy update.

So its been awhile since ive really listed intake/burned and all so I thought id give you all an idea of how its been going:

7/23
Intake:
1 cliff bar
1/2 salad with a little ranch
Burned:
1 hour work out. (-600 cal)

7/24
Intake:
1/2 cup cherrios
1/2 order of fries
Burned:
1 hour work out (-500 cal)

7/25
Intake:
1 cup noodles
small yogurt
Burned:
1 hour work out w trainer (-800cal)

BREAK From Writing

8/23
Intake: Trader Joes Veggie Curry & Rice (1 cup)
Burned: House Cleaning calories burned
Pills: Diet am/ pm (Theres two types of diet pills i use: 1) Jillians fat burner & 2) cliniCAL 2am/2pm weight loss pills)

BREAK

9/6/
Intake:
2 handfuls of chips
small yogurt
Burned: gym (-600)
Pills: am/pm

9/7
Intake:
2 cookies
1 slice vegan pizza
Pills: am/om

9/8
Intake:
1 cookie, 1/2 pita slice with hummus
1 cup noodles
(TOO MUCH FOOD LATELY!!)
Burned:
3 hour work out (-1000)
Pills: am/pm

9/9
Intake: 2/3 of a 200cal almond bag (150 cal)
Burned: Gym w trainer (-500)
Pills: jillian, am, pm

9/10
intake:
1/2 apple
1 bite of toast
90 calorie chewy bar
total: (120 cal)
Burned:
2 hour work out (-500)

BREAK

today:
intake:
2 handfuls of chips (which i was NOT planning on having)
Burned:
1 hour work out (planning on another one later tonight as well!)
Pills: (red, am, &pm)


So thats what my life has been like lately. Not too strong. about 70% of those days were intended fasts, which makes me feel like the biggest failure in the world! so weak. so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak.so weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I have 4 days to pull it together before i see this boy im wooing lol gotta be thin and beautiful for saturday. I can do it. and I will do it. Starve starve starving fun.
Bought a few books to help me keep focused when Im feeling weak, because visual thinspo helps but so does literature. I purchase: Unwell, Feeling for Bones, and Thin. Starting Unwell right now! And then I already have Wasted, Purge, and the dvd Thin (hbo doc.) So I try to surround myself with aids to keep focused. Its not too hard. My head does a good enough job of that, but in times of weakness, we all need a little push. So I found my push on Amazon.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment