Monday, September 6, 2010


Today i was planning on fasting, fail. Had 2 handful of chips so I slipped into my work out gear and headed to the gym!
Was there for 2.5 hours, burning about 500-600 calories.
I left, dizzy and lightheaded.
Lovely feeling I must admit.
Just made cheesy garlic bread for some friends.
"Youre not going to have any????" "Nope!" (with a smile).
Unlike you, I have self control...So theyre sitting here munching down on cheesy, buttery, carby, fatty food; meanwhile- I feel fat just watching them.
Its nice to make it, and not be forced into the dreaded act of eating it.
I just ordered about 4 books similar to Wasted. Books help me stay focused.
Im looking forward to their arrival!
Also, the boy situation is getting much more difficult.
Dont mean to be cocky or anything, but Ive always gotten the guys I want, so for this situation to be going slower than expected is frustrating but also a fun challenge. Hes been with this girl for 3 years but do nothing but fight and argue. So Im going to see him in the next two weeks, and I better be on my game! He admitted to liking me hardcore several times; and its just hecka bad timing. :/
Anyways, I suppose thats all the update for now.Good luck ladies!
XO
_JaneDoe

No comments:

Post a Comment