Ive known him forever. and we've been flirting for awhilies. This weekend, we kissed. and it was amazing....
He is SO F***ING SEXY! that it literally hurts me.
We spent the entire night together hanging out, and he did the most hot & the most adorable things. Trouble is, since im away at school, were about 7 hours apart. :/
And theres another girl up there that he likes. but he likes her more of a rebound thing from his super serious relationship that just ended, and then says him and i are like, perfect for each other. So im tot cool with that. He can hook up with her, w/e's. he needs a rebound but as long as its short! and he comes to me after. ha! Thinking about him being with her makes me so nauseous though... :( I knew i liked him, but after that night and how Amazing he is, I just didnt realize how much i liked him, the potential and possibilities of things between us.
I will wish on every 11:11, and every shooting star, and coin toss, bridge/tunnel, etc that it will work out between us. I cannot get him out of my head for a second during my day. I feel like such a girl!! Im so used to being the one in control of the relationship, being the uninterested one, and ive always been the one to get over and leave the relationship, and i feel so vulnerable on this side.
But that night was amazing. if nothing more happens (which i highly doubt, cuz hes suppose to come visit me soon)... but if nothing more happens- I would be happy for having that night.
:)
Before we kissed, he slowly tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and held my head. Super smooth. heh. And then he said that like, hes been waiting so long to kiss me and he needs to get spots out of the way (kisses: forehead, cheek, nose, cheek, chin, lips, neck, ear, ear). Everything he did was so cute, it seriously made me melt. Love is such a cliche, but i love it!
food still sucks tho. Trying to skinny up! (he flipped out about how tiny my wrists were. he kept wrapping his entire hand around them, and smiling, in a cute/adorable voice saying: theyre so tiny!! i could snap them in half right now! how are they not broken?.. etc etc.. I was smiiiiiling so big).
Anyways.
intake: 2 snack bags of chips & 2 diet pills.
No comments:
Post a Comment