Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So liquid fast is starting tomorrow. :(
I did so well until about 530 pm.. lol then my friends decided that we should all get together for dinner. so we came back to our place and cooked.
fail.
I felt SOOOO good earlier too.
At least i can cling to that feeling :/ Long for that emptiness all day tomorrow.
I need to feel that again so badly. I was so close.
In other news, I didnt give in to my massive urges to text the boy last night .I wanted to so badly. and then this morning , i wake up, and he text me... phew. at least he still wants to talk, and he told me super nice things today, i hope that means im still on his mind, and that he'll forgets about the other ones and just pursue me! ..... wouldnt that be nice. :p
Anyways it made me happy, but im still acting all nonchalant like. heh gotta be cool.
he says he is still gonna come out n visit me, i dont know how much i believe that now. we'll see. i hope he does!!!
sorry for not commenting lately, schools been absolutely insane. but ill catch up soon. i have been reading still at least.
stay lovely and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment