Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ladies..............
eating has been off n on; sometimes awesome and sometimes I just want to just peel away the layers from my bones.
Well, I always want to just peel the layers away, but most of the time I know i cant, and can work for the progress, but it takes so much time... I wish there was a more instant process. :/
Also, things with the boy are at extremes. One moment I have him totally wrapped up in me, the next he's talking to his ex and another girl and is confused blah blah blah. And ive been telling him that I do not want to be a second thought. I deserve to be that special girl- that he likes and wants to pursue and the only one he can think about. etc... And its only like that 1/2 of the time. Hes so amazing, but bc he just got out of a mega inten
se relationship, he cant rush back into another one.. but i dont know how long im willing to wait, or how much im willing to put up with. Im nervous and vulnerable... but trying to really hold strong as coming off as extremely confident and nonchalant.
So since i cannot control this guy.... unfortunately.... ill shift it, strangle my control over food. I will let nothing slide down my throat til i get what i want....

No comments:

Post a Comment