so this thinspo is going to be images that bring back that feeling from last winter for me..
I want the cold days, and the growling tummy, filled up with tea... The cups filled with chewed food, and my trembling hands. I want to overhear words of concern travel from my peers lips. and I want my clothes to drape gently around my delicate skeletal frame. I want the thought of food to shake me more than the low blood sugar, and the exhaustion to weigh me down.
I hope you are with me,
And we float away from this weight that holds us down
xoxo



















Floating away right now seems so amazing.
ReplyDeletei changed my blog name. long story but my friend saw the webpage on my computer and im worried she will look it up. so its now fatty failing flat instead of fatty falling flat. Big change I know! hope all is well X
Your pictures inspire me to get to where I want to go. I agree, hearing concern from others would be nice-just so I know my work is paying off, and is noticeable. I just created a blog and it'd really help to get followers; follow me? I like that being a part of this large community makes me feel I am contributing a small something. Your blog is great.
ReplyDelete