Monday, June 27, 2011

Todays intake:
1/2 whole wheat wrap w scrambled egg, onion & bell pepper & spinach
1 mini taco w chicken
1 string cheese

I was very unhappy i had to go to brunch this morning. i mean i enjoyed the company i was with. parents and close family friends/ fellow artists. but still.. I never eat breakfast and whenever i do, it spurs all sorts of ridiculous "im hungry" feelings throughout the day. But it could have been worse. I walked up to the fridge about 10 times today probably, and left only with the string cheese once... and then the taco for dinner.
I plan to go on a run tomorrow.. along with some work. Finally graduated, its about time i get started on some new projects finally!
Anyone want to be part of my anonymous pen pal project that i will be turning into a book? haha
Im exhausted & dont have much to say.
But i am re-watching Dexter season 4 until 5 arrives, and 6 airs... and Deb is amazingly thin and toned. I am so jealous... And that kept me from grabbing any food from the fridge today. So I need to keep my minty gum on me at all times and surround myself with that motivation almost every 10 minutes and maybe i can fast again.
I have become so embarrassingly weak about this... I use to fasts for days and days! A week with no food and I was good. Now if i go till dinner im ready to give in, thinking i did well and can reward myself with something small. What am i thinking?!  But im changing that around slowly. Decreasing intake, and eventually fasts.. and back to calorie deficits at the end of every day.
we'll all get to a point where we can be happy..

2 comments:

  1. Dexter is so good! And anyways, it is OK to cut calories instead of fast if that is what your body is demanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that u had to go to brunch i cant fast nemore either i cant even make it a day it sucks

    ReplyDelete