Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ive been out of control for too long. I try to convince myself im doing ok but i know im not. Tonight i went to the store and loaded up on new diet pills, and stuff, so ill be taking lots. any suggestions for good lax. or water pills? ones that work. I need to melt out of this winter suit of mine. its disgusting. i feel horrible all the time because of where im NOT at right now. I could be doing so much better its ridiculous. So im starting yet another new plan.
set foods im allowed to eat at the beginning of the day.
tomorrow: 1 bag of almonds and 1 string cheese or 1 cup of fruit. plus exercise. plus 6-8 diet pills.
wish me luck on the new plan. I need it!!!! ugh. failure.

1 comment:

  1. be careful with the diet pills! I know if I take too many, I get the shakes and then people stare at me.. as if I'm not already a freak haha be safe.

    ReplyDelete