Yesterday's intake:
1/2 garlic bread roll
1 quesadilla square and fruit
almonds
Total: 400
Gym: -510
NET: -110
Today:
15 almonds
(its only 1pm, and a friend is coming over later, so we'll see what happens, but I've been dying to balance (er, usually going into a cal deficit) things out at the gym every time I eat something, so Ill be okay).
Im off to go get my eyes checked out because when i read, words start covering one another, and its easier to read with one eye closed, which, from what I understand, is not normal. lol I dont want glasses but maybe ill just get some super cute ray bans or something just for reading. :)
eye tests are always so intense! I really really concentrate. You dont want to screw up and end up with these MASSIVE old people glasses with 1" thick lenses. hahaha
i hate eye tests as well
ReplyDelete