Thursday, April 7, 2011

So i planned on fasting. right? yea?... I remember saying that! hmm. I must have temporarily forgotten! 


INTAKE
chocolate (100 cal)
1/4 pesto/mozzarella sandwich (80 cal)
detox juice (60 cal)
TOTAL: 240 

BURNED:
5 pm bike ride & 12-2:30 am gym: - 993 calories 

NET TOTAL: -753 !
noooooot too shabby! 
(Plus 2 duiretics, 3 laxatives, and 2 diet pills). 

And today/tonight I had the best / worst conversation with the boy i've been so into the last few months. We are suppose to be back to just friends! But we started discussing out top 3 greatest moments of our friendship which led into just listing things like, old stories from high school. the first time he held my hand. our kiss. those perfect silences between our conversations when there is so much emotional/sexual tension and were just in our heads, staring at each other. It all made me really miss him. But he is back with his ex (they are currently in ANOTHER fight. big surprise... hardly). 
Anyways, my heart hurts from it. My stomach is constantly rung like 'a kitchen towel.' Its that feeling that you want something so bad, but there is nothing that I can do. But wait. Or not. haha I usually get disinterested in boys after 2weeks -2 months. done. But he has held my interest for like...  almost a year now? its ridiculous! I feel like such a girl!! hahaha 
Ok its 3:30 am. I have to go model for my friends clothing company at 5:30 am. (Hence the longer workout a couple hours ago). So im off to go drink my starbucks espresso double shot! heh
goodnight / goodmorning you lovely ladies!! 
xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. -753? Not to shabby at all! Keep up the good work and good luck with the boy situation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey at least u burned alot of cals yay for that
    o i miss my diurectics im trying to stop using them i could go for some though
    have a good modeling day

    ReplyDelete