Intake:
3 string cheese (150)
1 low fat pudding (80)
1/2 apple (50)
Total: 280
Gym: -542
NET: -262
GYM RUNNING PLAYLIST:
My playlist i use for running is a combo of hip hop & dubstep. If you guys wanna dl any songs, here is my current list:
WARM UP:
Skrillex: Hey Sexy Lady
Beatnick Remix of Lil Wayne: Drop the World (dl from YouTube)
Lupe Fiasco: Beautiful Lasers
Murs: Everything
Skrillex: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
Jacques Jams: Life in LA
Pigeon John: Weight of the World
Zion I: Coastin'
Tyler, the Creator: Sandwitches
Lupe Fiasco: Hip Hop Saved my Life
MOTIVATION:
Lupe Fiasco: Go Go Gadget Flow
Flux Pavilion: Lines in Wax
Flux Pavilion: I can't stop
Rusko: Woo Boost
Flux Pavilion: Got 2 Know
Mickey Avalon: I get even
Wale: Freaks
COOL DOWN:
Tyler, the Creator: Yonkers
Lupe Fiasco: Go to Sleep
B.o.B.: Dont Let me Fall
Radiohead: Codex
ENJOY & DONT STOP RUNNING! RUN TIL NOTHING SHAKES, JIGGLES OR BOUNCES!
(I ran for too long & my knees are screwed up, and now im limping! time for the good ol advil and ice treatment! )
night. XOXO









yay for running i cant run nemore knee surgry never healed right
ReplyDeletelove ur play list though