Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just got back from the grocery store.... i just realized i forgot the 1 item i went there for. haha isnt that how it always goes though? I wanted to get apple cider because my "mulled cider" candle smelled so delicious. but what i did get im happy with.
3 diff flavors of rice cakes (all 35 calories each)
coke zero
dried fruit w/o sufar
nonfat yogurt
90 cal breakfast bars
100 cal popcorn
100 cal fruit & cottage cheese cups
mini candy canes (mint curbs hunger)
packages of almonds
a few other items i cant think of, but a pretty good list. If i surround myself with good, portioned, low cal foods, i think everything will be alright. I wont go out and buy food and stuff my face. :p
And now im in my room, snacking on popcorn while im doing homework, next to my yummy candle, watching girl interrupted. :) Lovely night. (if only the popcorn was the only food of my day.) ill try better tomorrow girls, i promise. I will not let you down!




No comments:

Post a Comment