Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh my dear lil ana. How you know what’s best. Food break: all students move down to the cafeteria like a herd of overfed cows.... moo. I follow. In my head I am going over the menu, there are only about 10 items, ½ of which are vegetarian friendly. Whats the best food to only chew?.. hmm im glancing over all the food. Anxious. Anxious. Fries? No! Veggie Burrito?.. no. Quesadilla? No. Veg Sandwich? Nooo. I let a girl go ahead of me. The skin tight leggings and shirt stretched to is capacity across her vas mountain-range-landscape of a body. “Ummmm... can I just get French Fries?” .. JUST? ... FRIES?... Yeah, lets Just get 1000000 calories of grease and fat sliding down that gullet finding its final resting place comfortably between your organs and flesh. Thank you lil’ piggy for reminding me what I don’t want! So in a moment of strenth, “Ill have a cup of the steamed veggies” (carrots, zucchini, and broccoli). I come back upstairs with my lovely little cup of vegetables and see that three people are eating French fries, and two other are eating chicken teriyaki and pita with hummus. They offered me some... NO THANK YOU. I happily declined. Yes I have goals! And im going to stick to my plan!!! Thank you beefcakes... I refuse to eat and get fat! I will not!! Then, another girl in class walks in, beautifully thin. Her hip bones are visable through her baggy shirt, and her upper body set perfectly within them; and narrow lil legs with string bean arms... uhhh so tiny!! So tall! So perfect. Ill get there someday! We all will.... NOT BY EATING FRIES THOUGH!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment