Sunday, November 28, 2010

the last few days have been good, not much intake. Today however was a massive fail. snacking all day. a few chips here, a cookie there, oh! plus a second thanksgiving dinner with the other side of the fam... although i didnt have much, 1 spoonful of mashed potatoes, 2 bites of salad, and then a small bit of dessert- the only thing worth wasting my calories on.. Anyways, so after all this little snacking which added to a lot- a family friend points out how much ive had. "how is she not 300 pounds! shes has *** and **** and **** and now ***...etc etc" ... i was mortified! :O omg wtf am i doing? im out of control... people are actually noticing am eating like a fat pig?... I was so embarrassed. I ran off to my room, grabbed a handful of diet pills and diuretics, and took them immediately. NO FOOD TOMORROW THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THIS PIG HAS HAD ENOUGH FOR THE WEEK!!!!!! ;( 
I need to be bone. 
I need to be skeletal. 
I need to be fragile. 
I need to be weightless! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment