Intake: veg lasagna: 310 calories
4 diet pills/ 2 diuretics
& maybe even a "last chance" work out this evening. we'll see?
Im going to start adding measurements and weight to keep me in line. So i really cannot cheat!
Weight: 128
BMI: 18.4
fat %: 16.2
bust: 31"
waist: 27"
hips: 37"
thigh: 20"
calf: 13"
upper arm: 9.5"
This is sooo freaking depressing. My safe/average weight use to be 117!!! how did i gain SO MUCH?!? my BMI was always around 16-17. What happened? Seeing my failure in real numbers just pisses me off. I am restricting and running til my lard filled body shrinks back down to where it is suppose to be. I need to discipline this body of mine, it think it can get away with a 10 pound weight gain?... WTF! jeez. I feel so disgusting right now. fatty.
No comments:
Post a Comment