Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I ate a panini caprese sandwich about .... an hour ago. FEELING super super guilty. But i worked out with my trainer today, an hour. running, circuit training, SUPER high intensity and banging everything out. probably just about  -500 (lots of weights, so not too high of a number).
but overall a deficit still.
NET: -114
Lovely.
I feel like it shouldnt be a deficit and i really really want to go to the gym right now and burn that off, so i KNOW its all worked out of me, but I have been putting off homework to go to the gym ALLLLL week, and now i really need to just stay home tonight and work. I already hit up the gym once, and I need to be okay with that (but not-so-secretly, im NOT okay with it. erg)
Well off to work.
Had a lovely night at a video screening in hollywood tonight, at The Standard. a video piece of mine was shown, lovely night. Didnt win, but still brilliant.
Anyways,
Have a fantastic evening
Tomorrows plan, FAST. Fast away!
mmmmmm light and empty.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. A deficit is awesome but I know what you mean about not feeling like you did enough. I wish school work didn't take so much effort so we could just go to the gym all the time! haha if only...

    Good luck on your fast tomorrow! Stay strong hun and I know you can do this :)

    ReplyDelete