I woke up somewhat early today to work on homework, and because of that, i got hungry faster.. i was looking around the kitchen several times... what to eat? what can i eat? what will i eat? how can i avoid eating? ..... so before i went to the store to go buy food to either get fat, or just spit out.. i put on THIN (the documentary) and went back to homework. Only pink lemonade so far.
I looked in the mirror and got disgusted. I dont need food, I have plenty meat on my bones for my body to survive for weeks.
after THIN is over, ill switch over to What's Eating You (E!'s show), and then maybe to some BBC ED shows. just to stay focused.
Hit the gym later.
gotta keep focus and distracted at the same time.
send me help and good thoughts. I will get thin.
xoxo
EDIT:::
Intake:
1/2 cup chicken salad (91)
Junior Mints (170)
Triscuits (108)
Total 370
GYM:
-532
NET: -162
I feel so incredibly fat and gross and heavy lately. I need to get back down to 115 as soon as possible. I am more determined than ever lately, and in a few weeks ill be shrinking and thinning. :)
i love the documentary thin its so good
ReplyDeletei coudlnt get thru one episode of wahts eating u it just seemed to staged and scripted to me