Intake:
1/2 cup fruit w/ 2 tbs nonfat vanilla yogurt (60)
3 bites of deli turkey (50)
1 chocolate chip cookie (60)
Burned:
Gym treadmill at 12 incline (-270)
riding my bike (-108)
NET TOTAL: -208
another day of a calorie deficit. yay!
Ive been drinking this detox drink. a two day detox juice (which i have been taking 1-2 times over the last few days instead of 4x in 2 days... oh well!) of Acai, Papaya, Cranberry, Noni, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Coconut & Aloe Vera! But It has a bit overwhelming taste of pineapple or papaya or something, which I love tropical stuff, but nooooot that much! So im trying to mix it with lemonade instead of water this time. I have a spoon of peanut butter to cover the taste before i let go of my nostrils. haha the child approach to gagging down poor flavors.
I dont know if its my deficit, or the drink, but ive been losing a pound a day. It's probably both. Either way, im happy. and so Im not going to change anything up til it stops working.
Just tried the drink, without plugging my nose, and it tastes 100x better with lemonade! mmmm not so bad anymore! :)
I dont really have much to say.
Today I went shopping for shorts and cute tops. Success.
Although trying on clothes and nothing but mirrors and an array of people of many sizes, theres nothing that suppresses my hunger more than that.
Trying on shorts made me realize I have quite a long way to go. for realzies.
I love getting new clothes though, I cleaned my closet & got it back in order (its always been by color!) and ready to swag it out! ha
Im gonna finish this juice, shower, and watch the True Life: I have an Eating Disorder videos.
Stay lovely and thin.
xoxo
This image is from Supersize vs Superskinny..... Her sausage fingers cant even pinch flesh on that girls tummy. Though the girl could drown in her wrinkled flesh. bleh.

i love that show. childlike approaches are just fine. cheers for a pound a day. that's awesome. i hate trying on clothes. i feel better if i'm the smallest person in the changing rooms, but still. i don't buy clothes often in my own size, usually a size up. silly me. stay strong, little lady. you're doing fantastic.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette