Tuesday, April 5, 2011

intake:
3pm 1/2 small whole foods vegan cookie (15)
6:30 pm 1 piece of chocolate (10)
9:30pm:  trader joe's paneer tikka masala (330)

Burned:
-100 walking
-400 gym
-100 situps

Net total: -245

yay for another calorie deficit!

Today was actually quite stressful.
I have a ton of finals and work that im suppose to be working on. 7 photographs. and 2 installations. And nothing is complete yet, and the exhibition is in.... a month? ughhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh im freaking out!
its ok *breeeeeeeeeeaaaathe*  i will get it all done in time. even if i dont sleep.
So, while i was suppose to be working, i decided instead I would go help my friend install her mural painting in different locations around los angeles and take pictures. So all day we were driving around (in my car) and putting the work up, talking to people, taking photos, and moving on.  first off, I got a parking ticket!! my friend offered to pay half, which she should totally do! but I feel way too weird saying yes. I dunno, maybe? Then, we pick up our other roommate to help us. It was all going well all afternoon, then when we were driving her home, she makes this shitty comment about my music, which instantly made me furious! I didnt say a word til we dropped her off. Then i was super tense. And we got stuck in traffic, of course, its LA. And I was SOOOO close to being late to my 7:00 class. (A thing about my school, if you miss 2 classes, you fail. no excuses. You could have a doctors note saying you were in the ER dying, and they wouldn't excuse it).
SO, didnt get ANYTHING of mine done, have to pay $48. to the city of LA, got indirectly insulted by a roommate (who im not even close with, fyi), and almost missed class. For no personal gain. Shitty day. Besides spreading public art! I was super positive and happy til she attacked my tunes. then everything poured down like an acid rainstorm.
Anyways, I wasnt going to eat the masala (330cal) but when i got home, i was going to go work out, which would of been a higher deficit, but i was so tense, I needed something... no food=grump monster. hahah
after my work out, i feel so much better. I think im getting into that space where if you miss a work out, you get super moody and go crazy!!
which is a lovely thing.
the need for exercise... brilliant.
I have been reading all your blogs, but I havent had the chance to comment on everybodys though.
Ill work on that.
xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for another calorie deficit day!
    Sorry about your roomie being a jerk about the music AND for a speeding ticket. I hate those days where all the little things go wrong. At least you got into the gym and had a good intake. Keep up the great work girl! :)

    ReplyDelete