For any of you who want zero calorie drinks, but are not down with plain water.... I just saw a commercial for this...
FYI: I HAVE NOT TRIED IT MYSELF YET, SO IM NOT SAYING ITS GREAT AND SUGGESTING IT. I will try it soon, but till then, im just passing on the information. :)
MiO Liquid Water Enhancer.
Right now, MiO has six delicious flavors: Berry Pomegranate, Strawberry Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Mango Peach, Sweet Tea and Peach Tea. Each MiO bottle gives you approximately 24 servings. it’s so small that you could actually fit almost any pockets and you can carry with you where ever you go. According to MiO, “MiO is sweetened with Sucralose, a calorie-free, artificial sweetener that is 600 times sweeter than sugar. The suggested retail price for MiO is $3.99 for 24 servings.


oooh that looks so nice!
ReplyDeletealthough I prefer iced water with extra ice, this looks so playful with all the colours and flavours :)
let us know!
I have tried it and have it in three flavors. It's really yummy, I second it only to vitamin water (which is delicious and also zero cal)
ReplyDeletei was thinkng about trying it
ReplyDelete