Intake:: 1 sl toast
1 veggie wrap
Burned: 1 hour on horseback
I wasnt planning on eating more than the toast today but when I was riding, the entire arena started to bob around with my sitting trot. My friend told me I need to eat. her and i both lived on 1 sl a toast a day all week/end and she made sure I ate something today. I promised her I would eat something before each ride now- but thats it. So my ABC fast days will probably not be happening unless its one of my days off. I hope thats ok?
Anyways, I have been SUPER SUPER low energy the last few days, I cant seem to get it back. Its horrible. I feel so tired and just want to sleep all day. All my energy goes into riding and then i have to sleep the rest of the day. ughh I need to get some energy vitamins & redbulls. haha Well, like i said I am super sleepy and can barely keep my eyes open as im writing this and its probably horribly boring. ha sorry! I havent really had much to say lately. After weeks without therapy, I go back in a couple days. :/ we'll see how that goes. Keep you all updated.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment