Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ladies Ladies Ladies.
Life has become oh so not very interesting. Which is somewhat obvious with the lack of text in each post. Nothing new to inform you all about.
I start out each day riding my horse. (who I am moving next week to be closer to me while im at school). Im so thrilled!!!
I have been wasting my days watching a quality tv show, veronica mars. hahah how embarrassing. Not the normal type of show I am interested in (my interest usually falls into the categories of comedy: curb your enthusiasm, the office, extras; reality: Forensic Files, intervention, dr G. med examiner. stuff like that). Anyways. So my days have been boring, sitting in front of a tv screen. Which frustrates me. Im usually out; yoga, bike rides, personal training, ranch, hiking. etc etc. I have been less active being back home, but I try to balance that out with lack on consumption. I guess once I return to my place, and my scale- Ill really be able to tell how good ive been.
I do have a facial scheduled for this week. I dont normally indulge in the normal feminine activities. But every once in awhile..
I should really go to the gym tonight and run. My gym here closes so early. Its already probably closed. I miss my gym, I can go run at any moment of the day, or night there.
Also i hear my girl Zette got some hate mail. Thats very disappointing, shes really awesome- and doesnt deserve that. She has received a ton of love on comments though, so it seems like theres nothing but love spreading amongst us. :) You all are very kind.
Anyways, im off to go get dinner for my brother. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment