I was pretty down about it earlier, but what can i do? Just gotta do better the next day right?
And im starting out tomorrow with a morning yoga class. how amazing right. Im really excited. Yoga, maybe some beach time? writing. drawing. dreaming. shrinking.
lovely.
A perfect day to start fresh and new.
I decided that im not going to try to blend it as much anymore.
If i dont want to eat, I am not going to.
simple as that.
For so long I have tried to force myself to eat so people wont say stuff or wont feel uncomfortable or whatever ridiculous thing i am feeling,
and it never helps.
People still notice and talk.
And I just always feel bad about it.
So I will eat when i want, and I wont when I dont want to.
I am dont pretending to be unhappy just to try to blend it and hope people are pleased.
Its too much stress on myself.
Have a lovely day tomorrow.
I hope you all take a moment and find something amazing, and document it- whether that be by halide crystals, ink, or diction.
Goodnight.
_JaneDoe
No comments:
Post a Comment