Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Intake:
1 vegetarian sandwich
100-150 calories of chocolate
1 nectarine
Burned:
1 hour yoga
1 hour @ ranch
Too much for not enough workout. Overall not a very productive day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. My mom started talking about how skinny i look today.. "too skinny." I tried to play it off as a joke. awkward. I go back to my place next week, so hopefully I can blend in well til then. Back to independence, back to therapy, back to the norm. I look forward to going back but will also miss a lot of things here. Of course family, the ranch & my dressage instructor (aka, second mother. well, practically). Best friends. etc etc. But its not like I will never be back. Plus interrogating eyes are encouraging me to get back to my independence.
Well, its late and I have things to get done tomorrow: ranch:ride, tan, gym, yoga... (i'm setting a goal right now. 0 food. 1 smoothie if i need energy. otherwise, zero calorie drinks.)
Wish me luck ladies.
_JaneDoe





1 comment:

  1. Hey, I want you to know that your day was pretty productive! Compared to mine right now, you did amazingly well. I WISH I could've had your day instead.

    But of course your opinion is your opinion.. and hopefully you can have a day tomorrow that you consider to be amazingly well, too! Good luck~

    ReplyDelete