yeah, fast! right? I dont have to pig out for one whole day. its not hard right? APPARENTLY NOT! beefcake... what the hell is wrong with me? A few months ago i could go days and days without eating and now i cant go one freaking day?! WTF.
Allowed: 700 (But attempting fast)
intake: veggie pizza 250 cal
1/2 cup gnocci 200 cal
total: 450.
FAIL. EPIC FAIL. FAIL FAIL FAIL. im sorry i suck at life so hardcore lately. Im aiming for success one of these day. :/
It's okay girl. It happens to the best of us! This happened to me a lot a few weeks ago. I would get sososo mad at myself. I coulnd't understnad why I used to be able to restrict or fast for 2 weeks, and then I wouldn't be able to fast for a day. It will come back if you want it to enough though. It's all about the mind set! XX Sarah
It's okay girl. It happens to the best of us!
ReplyDeleteThis happened to me a lot a few weeks ago. I would get sososo mad at myself. I coulnd't understnad why I used to be able to restrict or fast for 2 weeks, and then I wouldn't be able to fast for a day. It will come back if you want it to enough though. It's all about the mind set!
XX Sarah