Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ive been watching Whats Eating You all day on my computer, and it makes me curious.. A lot of those girls have no idea of this blog world, and all the terms n what not.. An ana didnt even know about her disorder at all. She (shes been the only ana so far) doesnt have to worry about wanting foods, or craving foods, or staying away.. she just doesnt want to eat. I know i have extremely poor eating habits, but why is there such a difference between not knowing about eating disorders and have it be so severe? and knowing all about this, and constantly just putting all effort into avoiding food? I feel like im trying so hard to be sick... and i know its not that way, maybe everybody just approaches it differently? But I cant help but thing, if i was more sick, i wouldnt have such a problem giving in to certain foods. ?

1 comment:

  1. you're not trying hard to be sick, darling, you're trying hard to be THIN. she just doesn't have to try as hard (lucky bitch!)
    x

    ReplyDelete