Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nov 3

Nov 3 allowed: 600 cals
Intake: butterscotch/corn flakes treat : 200cals
2 coke zeros: 0 cals
broccoli/cheese wrap: 270 cals
butterscotch/cornflake treat: lost control!! : im assuming about another 400-600 cals? :/ F that... Tomorrow will be better!!! tomorrow will be better!!

Let me explain; Thank goodness for Chew&Spit technique! this is going to save me.... Last night I tasted that butterscotch crunch dessert thing, (6 cups corn flakes, 1 cup peanut putter, and 1 bag butterscotch morsels; melted, mixed, and refrigerated) and I went crazy.... omg it was so friggen yummy. but fortunately- instead of consuming a bazillion calories, i could taste all of its deliciousness, and then spit it right back out. It works perfect for me!
such a relief. I would be a panic right now if i couldnt do that. Bc i physically cannot purge, I need this.

(girl on the left, perfect tummy... everybody else needs to stay away from that halloween candy!)

1 comment:

  1. i haven't tried chew and spit...i know i would get carried away and just swallow everything haha. you must have great self-control!
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete